Is it ‘Gravy’ or ‘Sauce’?
Sunday Gravy is most commonly associated with a tomato-based sauce cooked with a variety of braised meats (ribs, meatballs, osso bucco) to achieve the rich, deep flavour that many people love with their pasta! A traditional Sunday Gravy includes, Italian braised meats(ribs, meatballs, osso bucco), tagliatelle served with pork ragu, roasted bone marrow & nonna’s salad.
Amano Kitchen is hosting their first Sunday Gravy workshop right in their restaurant and kitchen!
They are welcoming guests to join their in-house chef and pasta maker for an intimate learning experience in making: Hand-made tagliatelle noodles using Amano’s famous egg dough recipe and the secret to braising meats, which are all components to a delicious Sunday Gravy!
Enjoy half priced bottles of wine, only available on Sundays at Amano Kitchen. Guests are welcome to take advantage!
- Guidance & Instructions by In-House Chef at Amano Kitchen
- All Ingredients & Supplies
- Mini pasta demonstration featuring Amano’s famous egg dough recipe to make tagliatelle noodles
- Recipe for braising meats (ribs, meatballs, osso bucco)
- Full meal (Tagliatelle served with pork ragu, roasted bone marrow and Nonna’s salad) to complete the Sunday Gravy Experience
- View the Menu here
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
- This class takes place in Amano Kitchen’s restaurant.
- Times may change per Amano Kitchen’s availability.