Our pasta- making class is fun, creative and interesting and will turn you into an Italian pasta expert!
Chef MikeAngeloni will start by giving a brief introduction to the wonderful world of pasta and the philosophy behind Amano and our menu. During this time guests will be offered assaggini (Italian small bites) and a sparkling beverage.
Under the guidance of Chef Angeloni you will learn all there is to know about making fresh pasta.
You will knead, cut, roll, fill ravioli and hang tagliatelle. He will discuss the technical aspects of homemade pasta preparation including different types of flour, the importance of eggs, different doughs, and how to colour and flavour doughs. His recipes are all based on freshness and highlight the importance of using high quality ingredients, and with his guidance you will be making homemade pasta in your own kitchen like a pro!
- Hands-on pasta making class with a professional chef
- Sparkling beverage
- Assagini (Italian small bites)
- Spinach and ricotta ravioli
- Tagliatelle noodles
- Nonna’s Tomato sauce $20 ‘How about some dough’ gift cards to Amano
- $45 add-on to participate in a 3 course ‘Let Us Cook for You’ (Plenty of food!) dining experience.
- $30 add-on to include a beverage pairing with ‘Let Us Cook for You’.